Enjoy your 3-season outdoor living space, safe from the sun, wind, and insects.
Our most popular patio enclosure, the three season sunroom is an easy, affordable way to extend your outdoor living season. Add living space at a fraction of the cost of conventional construction, and have a place where everyone wants to be. For outdoor entertaining without rain, chilly winds or flies and mosquitoes…a three season sunroom is the perfect solution.
Choose the style of sunroom to match your home and your own design. Studio & gable (A-frame) available.
If sunroom cost is an important consideration, a three–season studio style is the perfect sunroom design. It’s a great idea for any deck or patio!
Betterliving Aluminum Sun Rooms give you:
- Fully engineered 3" extruded aluminum components that never need painting
- Interlocking frames for added structural strength
- Baked–on maintenance free enamel finish
- Color matched handles
- Your choice of Low–E argon filled insulated tempered glass or economically priced single pane, tempered glass
- Earthstone, White or Desert Sand architectural finishes
- Built–in electric raceways that meet local building code requirements
3 Season Sunroom Options
- Color - White, Desert Sand or Earthstone
- Roof Style - Studio, Gable (A-frame), or under an existing roof
- Roof Panel Thickness - 3", 4 1/2", 6"
- Knee Wall - Vinyl Panels and/or Glass
Aluminum Sunroom Components
- Electrical Raceways - NEC Compliant
- Corner Posts & Headers - Extrudued aluminum
- Heavy Guage Extruded Aluminum A-frame Beams
- Gutters - Extruded aluminum
- Roller Wheels - Steel, self-lubricating ball bearings, zinc coated & adjustable
- Tempered Glass - clear or bronze color
- Aluminum Screens
- Skylights - 18" x 34"
Roof panels, extruded frames, and other components will be free from factory defects in materials for fifty (50) years from the date of contract. In addition, tempered glass in the sliding windows and doors is warranted against spontaneous breakage for fifty (50) years from the date of contract. Insulated glass is warranted against seal failure for fifteen (15) years from the date of contract.