Conservatories & Green Houses
If you're interested in more glass than the traditional sunroom provides, Betterliving's conservatories and greenhouses are probably what you're looking for. These stylish rooms are custom made to order, and we're eager to work with you in creating the outdoor environment you wish to have in your backyard.
Betterliving Conservatories are so well designed and built that they meet building standards in every region of the country. Our conservatories and greenhouses are engineered to withstand the toughest weather conditions.
Conservatories are designed to accommodate the distinctive style of your home. Betterliving can custom design a conservatory to fit any architectural need. The maintenance-free structures are manufactured with the highest quality aluminum and glass. Our engineers can meet the challenge of the heaviest snow load or the strongest wind load requirements to conform to building codes across North America. Yet, our craftsmanship and attention to detail embodies the timeless beauty of Old English design.
Interiors are available with an optional solid mahogany or wood laminate finish. Other woods such as cherry, redwood or cedar can be incorporated in the conservatory design.
All Betterliving conservatories are custom built to your design and engineered to your specifications. Call today or request more information from a Betterliving Patio & Sunrooms of New Hampshire representative.
- Frame System - Thermally broken aluminum
- Colors - Black, bronze, Hartford green, natural clay, white, sandstone, and other custom colors availble
- Cladding options - Copper, #4 brushed stainless steel, lead coated copper
- Glass types - Seald insulated glass, polycarbonated, tempered
- Glass Design - Clear, tinted bronze, grid, decorative, simulated divided lites
- All glass is High Performance Low E
Hardware & Locks
- Corrosion proof hinges
- Stainless steel bearings & bushings
- Black or brushed aluminum
- Black, white, and anodized hinges
- and more
- Decorative finials
- Ridge cresting
- Gothic arches
- Grid and interior muntins
- Decorative panels & collars
- Fans, thermostats, heaters
- Operating skylights
- Ridge vents & operable windows