Patio covers & Car Ports
A Rain and Sun Shelter – for you, for your vehicle
Beat the heat of the glaring sun with an insulated patio cover or carport from Betterliving. Our 3 inch insulated foam roof panels provide shade from the sun and protection from rain and snow.
Protect your car from the elements, provide a dry storage area for your lawn equipment, or use as a sitting area to escape the heat of the sun.
No room in the garage? A Carport from Betterliving will:
- Keep your car cooler in the summer heat
- Protect your vehicle from rain and snow
- Provide a safe spot for you to enter and leaveyour car during inclement weather
Roof Panels Technical Specifications
- Aluminum Facings: Width 37.2" & thickness .024"
- Polystyrene core: Type II EPS & nominal density of 1.5 pcf
- Honeycomb core material: 99# Kraft with 11–18% resin content
Patio cover & carport materials
- Aluminum - low weight, strong and good corrosion resistance. Alloying (the addition of other elements such as copper, magnesium silicon and manganese) is used to increase the strength of the aluminum
- Extruded Polystyrene Foam - has a well established reputation for long-term reliability and superior resistance to the elemental forces of nature: time, water, cold and pressure.
- Honeycomb - "honeycomb" construction is widely used today in building, furniture and transportation industries. Its strong, lightweight properties make it ideal for sandwich panel construction. Betterliving panels are treated to meet fire safety standards and will not sustain combustion.
Betterliving Patio Covers & Carports Warranty:
Betterliving Patio Covers and Carports, properly installed, are warranted by the manufacturer for PanelCraft® Enclosures will be free from manufacturing defects for a period of fifteen (15) years from the date of purchase.