Enclose your porch or build a new screen room upon your deck
Whether starting from scratch or building within your existing enclosed porch, a screen room is quick and easy to install, leaving you with a beautiful, lasting outdoor space.
- A studio style roof is the most affordable choice and fits any style home.
- A–Frame roofs give your screen room more height and allow for ceiling fans.
- Or simply just enclose your open porch with screens and keep the bugs away.
- Custom size wall sections up to 48" wide
- All framing is made from strong, durable extruded aluminum
- Extra small mesh "no–see–um" screens available by special order
- Maintenance–free, enamel finish never needs painting
Screen Room Options
- Color - White, desert sand or earthstone
- Roof style - Studio, gable (A-frame) or under existing porch
- Roof panel thickness - 3", 4 1/2" or 6"
- Kneewall - Aluminum skinned panel, kickplate or custom
- Skylights - 18" x 34"
- Standard fiber glass - 18" x 16" mesh
- Black aluminum - 18" x 16"
- Fiberglass bug screen - 20" x 20"
- Tuff screen
- Pet Screen
Betterliving Screen Room Warranty:
Roof panels, screen frame, and screen material manufactured by Craft–Bilt Manufacturing Company for Betterliving® Screen Rooms will be free from factory defects in materials for fifteen (15) years from the date of contract.