Which is Best for My Home; a Vinyl or Aluminum Sunroom?
Our experts can explain the difference between vinyl & aluminum sunrooms
The features and benefits of vinyl and aluminum sunrooms:
While the decision to add a sunroom to your home may be easy, the question of what kind you want can be trickier to answer. While all the sunrooms from Betterliving Sunrooms of New Hampshire are equipped to maximize comfort and safety in your outdoor space, our aluminum and vinyl sunrooms each have their own unique special features and benefits that are worth considering when you make your choice. Here is what each of our sunrooms has to offer.
- Designed to extend the outdoor living season
- Fully engineered 3 inch extruded aluminum construction
- Interlocking frames for added structural strength
- Permanent baked-on enamel finish
- Insulated windows (optional)
- Colors: White, Earthstone, and Desert Sand
- Designed to be heated & cooled for year-round use
- Fully engineered 4 inch aluminum reinforced vinyl construction
- Have rugged 4-3/16 inch think door and windows
- Smooth vinyl exterior with no visible fasteners
- Argon gas filled, Low-E insulated glass standard on all vinyl sunrooms
- Colors: White and Desert Sand
Remember that ALL of Betterliving Sunrooms of New Hampshire's sunrooms have:
- Color matched handles
- Built-in, color matched gutters
- Tempered glass in all sliding windows and doors
- Energy Star compliant roof system
- Comply with the National Electric Code - easy access channels for wiring and outlets
- 50-year manufacturer's warranty
Schedule a free estimate on our sunroom installation services in Hudson or nearby!
Still unsure which sunroom you should go with? Reach out to the professional contractors from Betterliving Sunrooms of New Hampshire for more information on vinyl and aluminum sunrooms today! Schedule a free estimate on any of our sunroom installation services in Hudson, Derry, Nashua, or nearby cities!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.